Post 1. More Than a Beginning.

Wow. I don't know how to start this.

My name is Rau. Please say it correctly: It's "rau" like "raw," not "row," "rauuuu"...I've had enough of that fuck.

Anywayz,  (just kidding) since I was a child, maybe 4 maybe 3, I have been creating Art. I loved to color and draw, but you could see from an early age my talent.

In college I was an art "maj" (that's what we called it in the art dept....like "taj mahal," not "mage." Please.) There wasn't enough support for what I wanted to do at the time (mostly skulls, some flowers, some both), so I dropped out and now I'm a cubicle designer. Gosh, it doesn't seem like it's been twenty years!

Of coarse I still use elements of design in my work, but "an artist must be free in his art." -Leo Tolstoy

So that's why my therapist and I decided that this blog would be a good creative outlet for my life. And art. Here's a preview of my Signature series. I do lots of these when I'm thinking about cubicle designs.

[Signature Series 1. Sugar in the Rau.]

-r.a.u.

P.S. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment